- Rise in older population globally is expected to help the global deep brain stimulation devices market gain the valuation of US$ 1.2 bn by the end of 2028
- Supportive reimbursement policies in several nations globally are driving the deep brain stimulation devices market
ALBANY, NY, April 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — According to analysts at Transparency Market Research (TMR), the global deep brain stimulation devices market is estimated to register growth at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2028.
In recent years, there has been a rise in the prevalence of different neurological disorders, including Alzheimer’s disease, ischemic stroke, trauma, Parkinson’s disease, and tremors across the globe. As a result, the demand for deep brain stimulation devices has been on the rise, which, in turn, is leading to revenue-generation opportunities in the global deep brain stimulation devices market.
The popularity of non-invasive surgical procedures is also increasing among people across the globe, owing to different advantages of these surgeries including faster recovery time. Hence, players operating in the deep brain stimulation devices market are experiencing profitable prospects in many developed and developing nations.
Request Brochure of Deep Brain Stimulation Devices Market Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1435
Healthcare professionals and patient population across the globe are increasingly adopting surgical DBS devices instead of drug therapy owing to rise in understanding about the side effects of the latter. This factor is generating sizable business avenues in the deep brain stimulation devices market.
The global deep brain stimulation devices market in NorthAmerica is prognosticated to gain sizable business prospects during the forecast period due to factors such as increasing older population and rising number of surgical procedures requiring DBS devices in the treatment of the Parkinson’s disease. Moreover, the NorthAmerica deep brain stimulation devices market is likely to gain advantage due to other important factors, such as favorable reimbursement policies by regional governments and rise in healthcare spending by regional population.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Deep Brain Stimulation Devices Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=1435
Deep Brain Stimulation Devices Market: Key Findings
- Players operating in the global deep brain stimulation devices market are increasing R&Ds in order to improve the overall functioning of their products, specifically battery longevity. Moreover, deep brain stimulation device manufacturers are also focused on advancing different patient-related factors including consistency in nightly device shutoff and dependability on IPG recharging.
- Many enterprises in the deep brain stimulation devices market are launching innovative, portable, user-friendly, cost-effective, and highly efficient devices. Moreover, many companies are focusing on making their products available on a commercial basis. Such efforts are propelling the global market, analysts note at TMR.
- Many deep brain stimulation device producers are concentrating on the incorporation of device-specific features, including choice of lead configuration, parameter delivery, and implantation location. Similarly, they are vigilant selection of electrode materials to reduce impedance mismatch. These factors are expected to favor the growth of the global deep brain stimulation devices market in the years ahead.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Deep Brain Stimulation Devices Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=1435
Deep Brain Stimulation Devices Market: Growth Boosters
- Increase in the number of people suffering from neurological disorders across major parts of the globe is expected to drive business opportunities in the deep brain stimulation devices market
- Rise in elderly population globally is resulting in increased instances of neurological disorders. This factor is boosting the demand for deep brain stimulation devices, which, in turn, is fueling the market growth.
- Government authorities of several developed and developing nations are providing attractive reimbursement policies pertaining to healthcare facilities. This factor is driving sales growth of the global deep brain stimulation devices market, notes the TMR study.
Make an Inquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=1435
Deep Brain Stimulation Devices Market: Key Players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Adaptive Neuromodulation GmbH (ANM)
- Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA
- NeuroPace, Inc.
- NeuroSigma, Inc.
Deep Brain Stimulation Devices Market Segmentation
- Single channel deep brain stimulator
- Dual channel deep brain stimulator
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Neurological Clinics
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, stay updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Wireless Brain Sensor Market: The wireless brain sensor market is expected to expand continuously and thus generate higher profit margin. Wireless brain sensors are devices that help monitor the temperature, detect the intracranial pressure, and record brain signaling in the form of brain waves. The essential aim of this wireless brain sensor is to secure the person from emergency situations.
Brain Perfusion Scanners Market: A brain perfusion scan is a type of brain test that provides information about brain function by demonstrating the amount of blood taken up by the brain cells and measure perfusion in the brain. Measuring perfusion is important for identification and treatment of stroke, other blood vessel diseases of the brain and brain tumors.
Brain Aneurysm Treatment Market: Brain aneurysm is a bulging or balloon-like growth in humans, which appears typically in the areas where large arteries branch into smaller ones, generally observed at the base of the brain. Brain aneurysm is also known as cerebral aneurysm or intracranial aneurysm. Aneurysm has the potential to rupture, which causes bleeding in the surrounding sub-arachnoid space, generally resulting in brain damage or stroke.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
AlbanyNY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
follow us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse PR – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/deep-brain-stimulator-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research